Location: Epsom, Surrey
This is a great opportunity to join a well established destribution company based in Epsom.
- Ensure all 3-5 month non-buying customers are called within a month
- Log all reasons for non-buying and losses and report weekly on performance
- Manage contract cancellation requests and maintain records
- Continually monitor the performance of customers in terms of their contractual performance and to report within the team any relevant trends or changes in performance.
- Identify both opportunities and threats and liaise with reporting line to ensure objectives in place to secure long term business.
- Manage non buying customers- understand reasons for not buying and take appropriate action through the following:- contacting the appropriate face to face sales and advise a visit is required, re-negotiate the product prices and increase the customer product range.
- Perform to the documented performance levels.
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Understand and ensure levels of customer sales performance is maintained in line with company guidelines on percentage buying, contract re-negotiations and ordering patterns.
- Increase promotional activity and range extension. Seek referral opportunities from existing customers
- Fully understand and talk about company standards, procedures, processes, products and equipment.
- Raise awareness of the Tchibo range of products and equipment and are update customers in a frequent and organised manner.
- Highlight business examples where we lose customers to our competitors
- Escalate accounts which may be vulnerable to competition to the face to face sales person and reporting line
- Support and motivate telesales executives to pro-actively approach customers to buy full product range to ensure targets achieved.