Our client is a huge brand, currently looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to join their expanding team.
Manage the daily activities of the Customer Experience Centre team, taking responsibility for the delivery of industry leading customer services.
Responsible for creating a productive work environment and the performance measures/outcomes of the team, which includes their coaching and development.
Support a culture focused on customer satisfaction, delivered through effective systems & processes, supported by comprehensive operational and strategic metrics.
Customer Experience Centre transformation
- Support the integration of customer contact teams into an integrated, multi skilled Experience Centre
- Support and coach team members and colleagues during transformation process
- Maintain current Key Performance Indicators, including service / arrears levels
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the team’s daily production and achieving the business goals to deliver our customer experience. Typical customer interactions will include;
- Account servicing, such as name & contact detail amendments
- Payment management, including due date, card payments, refunds & direct debit changes
- Agreement enquiries
- Settlement & Early termination enquiries, helping to identify retention opportunities
- End of Agreement management, including reschedules and non loans
- Resolution of first level arrears issues, escalating more complex situations to the Customer Outcomes team
- Resolution of first level customer complaints, including enquiries from Payment Protection firms
- Outbound contact to support retention and loyalty activities
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside the department.
- Monitor and evaluate agent monthly performance, including calls and email, review productivity and attendance, coach team members to improve performance.
- Conduct formal performance reviews including annual objective setting, performance development plans, mid- year performance reviews and annual appraisals.
- Own the completion of development plans, appraisals, objectives and other Supervisory tasks for self and team
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with team members and Customer Experience Manager to facilitate problem solving.