An innovative software provider based in Richmond are looking for enthusiastic people with excellent communication skills to join as Customer Support Agents.
Salary: up to £25,000
- 1st line customer support (software as a service)
- Liaising with clients by telephone, live chat and email
- Answering questions on how to use the software
- Assisting with changes to system configuration
- Investigating issues as reported by clients to identify whether user error or software bug
- Writing and maintaining of clear, concise issue summaries to enable client ticket tracking
- Efficient communication with the Customer Support Manager to understand outstanding ticket status
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work effectively and take direction.
- Comfortable with technology-good working knowledge of MS Office
- One to three years of customer service experience.
- Software/help desk/customer support experience
- IT experience is a plus
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.