The Customer Support Representative is an entry level role for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about service and wants to build a career working with people. Our client is a leading provider of online insurance solutions, the customer experience is core to everything we do and it’s the role of the Customer Services Representative to deliver high quality, speedy, personable customer services.
- Provide daily operational customer support with regards to all elements of the customer experience
- Be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries.
- Dealing with customer queries with regards to all products and services.
- Processing new and amending current insurance policies, resolve product queries and support customers with navigating the web site
- Processing sales refunds
- Managing and processing customers claims and ensure that customers are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolving customer complaints by clarifying the issue, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and communicating the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction and following up to ensure resolution.
- Develop a harmonious working relationship with the outsourced service provider who provides first line support for customers. Regularly evaluate the service provision that they provide against the agreed SLA’s and develop and implement initiatives to improve the service offered.
- Ensure that the service provider is up-to-date with any changes in products and services and run training sessions as appropriate.
- Provide information at the Monthly Management Meeting on volume of customer’s, types of queries, number of claims, complaints and resolutions
- Enthusiastic graduate who can demonstrate experience working in a services role.
- Articulate communicator both verbal and written
- Naturally Empathic
- Quick thinking
- Creative problem solving
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Excellent computer skills. Excel skills would be desirable.
- A desire to learn how to extract and manipulate data on MSXL