Passionate about data? Proficient in Excel? Like identifying problems and finding creative ways to resolve them? Then this could be the role for you. A market-leading distributor of high-quality magazines are looking for someone to join as a Circulation Executive.
Salary: £27,000 – £35,000
- Strong data analysis skills
- You must possess a high degree of computer literacy and be comfortable working with specialised subscription and distribution management software and an excellent understanding of MS Excel
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential with the ability to work with large quantities of data and within strict time frames
- You will be used to working in a fast paced and changing environment and have the ability to pro-actively spot problems and identify creative solutions
- Ideally have experience working in the publishing industry in either subscriptions or circulation departments and a knowledge of the magazine market and an understanding of copy management principles would be a bonus
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Proven commercial acumen
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Being extremely organised
- The ability to prioritise their work
In order to be put forward for this or any of our roles, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.