Our client is in need for an experienced Data Coordinator to come on board and assist their internal sales team. This is a great opportunity to join a well known and successful company.
- Perform wide-ranging data analysis for management and stakeholder use.
- Organising and categorising data.
- Help decide how data is analysed and subsequently reported.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to corroborate analysis.
- Produce detailed results of analysis for meetings and publication.
- Running Data mining programs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role.
- Data Cleansing experience
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com and Cloudigo
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email and Internet – particularly Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Can work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Organised, able to work to tight deadlines with high capacity and ability to thrive in a fast paced sales environment.
- Be able to plan and prioritise workloads.
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to support multiple sales representatives.
- Must be highly numerate, methodical and logical, with a high level of problem solving skills.
- A keen interest in databases and technology.