Salary: £30,000 plus benefits
Location: Thornton Heath
Our client a leading financial services group is seeking to appoint an experienced dialler manager. Working from their offices in South London, they are looking someone who has experience of working within a fast paced growing environment managing dialler functionality including blended, inbound and outbound campaigns, SMS and E-mail.
- Ensure all campaigns and meet regulatory and legal requirements including OFCOM, DPA, and FCA
- Able to develop new campaigns ensuring staff resource plan is optimised to campaign requirements
- Responsible for the production of outbound campaign performance, adherence and productivity.
- Produce capacity plans for outbound campaigns taking into account the blended environment
- Monitoring the team and agent performance through blended/dialler system and maintain maximum productivity with minimum idle time
- Proactively monitor outbound and inbound contact volume, Average Handler Time and other key metrics
- Communicate and influence dialler strategies
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years working within a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Analytical and logical approach
- Articulate with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and can work to strict deadlines