One of Richmond’s digital agencies is looking to add a Digital Business Development Manager to their team.
Salary: £25k – £35k basic plus bonus/ commission
The position will be responsible for generating business across all the agencies channels including Marketing, Design, App and Web development.
- Full responsibility for driving and facilitating all activities directly related to generating new business and potential clients.
- Presenting to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, phone calls & emails.
- Accurately logging all communication, actions & sales process milestones with potential clients.
- Obtaining and maintaining a database of executive contact details within target sectors.
- Write and present client proposals
- Attending and assisting with the management & facilitation of exhibitions and trade shows.
- Attending industry conferences, with particular emphasis on networking with key personnel and decision makers.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and opportunities through market and industry research.
- Contributing to marketing strategies.
- Working to and exceeding set revenue targets
- You’ll need to have a track record in selling digital solutions to clients – preferably in an agency environment. As an individual you will
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Possess strong customer telephone and face-to-face skills.
- Be a confident and articulate presenter
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be numerate and analytically minded.
- Be a self motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- Be flexible, versatile and cope well under pressure.
- Be open, honest and direct, and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Have high personal standards and promote them in others.