A prestigious company based in beautiful offices in Mayfair are looking for someone with a strong grasp of digital marketing and e-commerce to join as a Digital Marketing Executive.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
- Full management of E-Shop. Merchandising/Curation of product offering, create styling guides, upsells/cross sells to meet marketing and sales objectives
- SEO, PPC, AdWords management
- Coordinate with 3rd party web developers for updates to site layout and products offering, including testing
- Designing digital marketing promotional materials. Include email marketing and social media content.
- Use Salesforce as base for CRM for targeted email campaigns
- Social and Digital Marketing analysis to advise best practice for websute, including design of advertising campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Create KPI for social media presence, and manage social media to those KPIs, engagement, influencers
- Work with the Marketing teams on all creative requests for website, email communications and social media
- A proven track record within digitally-focused roles
- CMS (Woocommerce/WordPress )
- Social media management (Sprout)
- Google Analytics
- Experience with email marketing
- CRM (Salesforce)