Located: South West London/Surrey
Salary: Up to £32,000
Our client is a market leader offering the right candidate a chance to change and develop their marketing procedures and have a creative input in enhancing their marketing campaigns.
The position offers stability and progression in a medium to large business. Ideally you would have Digital Marketing experience from within the financial services industry, however this is not essential.
- Develop and contribute to digital marketing strategy
- Managing communication between all departments
- Ensure all communications meet Company and brand guidelines
- Provide creative and dynamic marketing materials across different platforms
- Update and monitor company websites and social media sites
- Managing proof reading process for all marketing materials and social posts
- Analysing the data provided from the campaign reports and providing options in respect of possible action to further develop the business.
- Deliver effective PPC and re-targeting campaigns prior to leading social media and other digital marketing initiatives
- Analyze user journey to improve conversion
- Manage suppliers
- Organize the Agile Scrum process for IT suppliers and internal marketing activities