Up to £35,000 Depending on Exp
Near to Kingston Upon Thames
Do you have what it takes to manage the digital marketing activity for one of the UK’s most innovative and ground breaking organisations? The market leading enterprise are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who can work to create and implement successful and dynamic content on a continual basis as well as organic search marketing strategy, whilst contributing to the paid social, affiliate and display marketing activity.
This is a fantastic, hands-on role in which the successful candidate will oversee and report on a range of digital marketing initiatives, ensuing that campaigns are optimised and any issues are resolved. The ability to think strategically is essential, however our client is also looking for someone who has the technical ability to back it up. Therefore an understanding of web technologies is important.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive will include;
- Tracking, testing and managing all online display advertising activity and social media campaigns
- Using detailed targeting on consumer advertising campaigns
- Using LinkedIn to attract new B2B customers
- Creating and tracking acquisition email campaigns, including dealing with spam filtering issues
- Writing, editing and proof reading advertising copy
- Enhancing image/html design work as and when required
- Degree-educated from a top university (2:1 or above)
- Experience working with social media
- Strong communication, copywriting and editing skills
- Experience using analytics to track and advise on best practices for the marketing strategy
- Some knowledge of HTML and / or image editing