Deliver and manage email and SEO marketing campaigns within the overall business strategy. This will be achieved using Pure360 or other appropriate tools. This will involve the learning of basic HTML and the writing of targeted content for defined customer segments. This role will also involve the definition, maintenance and management of customer ‘lists’.
- Delivery of external customer communications.
- Ensure campaigns are communicated to Sales teams and other internal departments.
- At all times follow the business change control process, ensuring that all communications are signed off prior to release.
- Ensure all communications meet Company and brand guidelines.
- General support in ad hoc communications projects.
- Provide creative input in the producing and developing of marketing materials to ensure consistency, appropriateness, and compliance with current regulatory requirements.
- Working with all areas of the business to facilitate delivery of presentations and marketing material.
- Monitor and update the website, intranet, and associated social media with text and images.
- Manage regular proof reading and texting tasks for the updating of Company website and intranet.
- To help deliver tenders, proposals, and presentations as required.
- Monitor key competitors in respect of market changes and product development, subsequently highlighting opportunities for the business.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Company’s marketing database, and maintain oversight on an ongoing basis.
- Analysing the data provided from the campaign reports and providing options in respect of possible action to further develop the business.
- Potentially plan, develop and implement a Marketing Strategy specifically relating to Social Media.