Our Client is a well-established niche publishing Company who work across the UK and Europe and they are looking to hire experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their fun, successful & family orientated company.
They are looking to expand their Sales and Marketing team and have a new role as a Digital Marketing Manager to help grow their portfolio of Clients through digital channels including e-marketing campaigns, social channels, SEO and PPC.
Leading the Digital Strategy you will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager. You will be a natural expert and innovator within the digital field, keeping abreast of the latest developments and understanding how they can drive engagement, participation and ultimately sales. This is a multichannel marketing role across; Website, E-mail, Social and Search.
You must enjoy working in a challenging yet rewarding environment. Please note that flexibility in working hours may be required in order to meet the needs of the business:
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + commission OTE £35 – 40k plus benefits
This role is either full-time or 4 days per week (pro rata’d)
Key duties and responsibilities:
- At least 3 years+ previous experience within a similar B2B digital marketing role
- Proven track record of developing and managing successful digital marketing campaigns end to end.
- Experience building automated e-marketing strategies to generate website traffic and inbound leads.
- Tracking conversation rates and making changes when necessary.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar, ensuring regular content.
- Hands on experience in managing PPC and SEO.
- Managing the performance of any supporting agencies to ensure they return a positive ROI.
- Measure, report and optimise the performance of all digital channels, providing insight to inform future strategy.
- Implement processes to ensure productivity and efficiency at all times
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days paid holiday (accelerating with tenure up to 25 days)
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Company nights out
- Christmas parties
- Family ethos