Our client is a long established, growing and successful creative agency based in South West London. They are known for their innovative ideas and are looking to expand their dynamic team with the addition of an organised and experienced Digital Project Manager.
They are looking for someone with some knowledge of web design/development as this will be a central part of the job.
Salary: up to £30,000
- Set up, monitor and manage multiple client projects from start through to completion
- To be able to understand and interpret the PM process and ensure it is applied at all times
- To be able to interpret and understand the specifications sufficiently including requirements and solutions to be able to liaise directly between clients and the design team
- Working closely with the assigned designer to ensure that the project is on time and in budget
- Manage and maintain client relationships by regularly communicating and appraising the client on their project and manage expectations in relation to any delays or issues
- Build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- To meet monthly and quarterly project targets as set
- Strong experience within a Project Management position is a must
- Good knowledge/understanding of key web design/development concepts is essential
- Outstanding organisational skills
- A creative mindset
- Ideally educated to degree level