If this vacancy is of interest to you, please send a CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 0208 549 7212!
Location: South London
Salary: £30,000 – £60,000 negotiable
Are you getting the most out of your current eCommerce/Online Digital Manager role? Are you looking for an opportunity to take full responsibility and experience genuine autonomy and make an impact on an already fantastic business model? Yes? Then read on!
This global business who boast a huge market share within their field are looking for an experienced and commercially minded Online/eCommerce/Digital Marketing Manager to drive forward their B2C online sales. The opportunity provides endless opportunity to demonstrate your commerciality and creativity. You will have full autonomy to drive the Online/Digital/eCommerce platform in the right direction and make the online channel a significant revenue generator for the business.
With a leading product range, you will be responsible for:
– Customer acquisition
– Customer retention & satisfaction
– Brand Marketing
– Competitor Analysis
In order to achieve success you will undertake responsibilities such as:
– The development and implementation of multi-channel and integrated marketing strategies; championing the product strategy for the website.
– Delivering / managing the annual and seasonal online marketing plan
– Continual review / development of the B2C website to ensure user experience is optimised
– Liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure the eCommerce strategy is effectively aligned to the wider business activities.
– Defining the best strategy for acquiring new customers
– Improving customer acquisition taking into consideration PPC, SEO, SEM, err, Social Media,
– Building a PR ‘buzz’ through social media channel and an existing blog.
– Reviewing campaign acquisition targets and performance through analytics.
– Ensuring the UK online successfully meets its budget, while improving online performance.
– Developing the offline marketing and ensuring it works in conjunction with the new online channel.
– Continually monitor competitors activities to ensure you are ahead of the game
– Provide analysis of all campaigns successes / failures and present to senior management
We are looking to hear from candidates who have the following background and experience:
– Proven knowledge and experience of successfully managing an eCommerce platform
– Degree Educated in Marketing, Business or eCommerce related subject
– Proven Digital Marketing experience
– Strong commercial acumen
– An understanding of the full Marketing mix
– Experience of working to targets
– Strong communication skills
– An eye for detail
– IT literate
Prospects: Potential Bonus for increasing revenue, an opportunity to grow the role and potentially build an eCommerce Marketing Team.
The Company: The market share leader in their specialised area of health, fitness and nutrition.