One of the UK’s leading events companies are looking for someone with strong experience across both email marketing and social media to join the team.
- Manage the content and analysis reporting of all our own social sites – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube
- Look at improving the content on these sites and improve content uploads to Instagram and Youtube in particular
- Encourage more social media interaction across these platforms – especially Instagram and Facebook
- Look at other competitor social media sites and industry related social media sites to ensure we are abreast of social content news and activity
- Work closely with content manager to ensure that tone of voice is adopted across email/web and social and that we are sharing the same stories
- Work in collaboration with the editorial and sales teams to get the latest talent stories and new show content news updated regularly on these social platforms – also to encourage talent plugs on their own sites and our social media sites
- Manage at-event social media activity – so show opening, show updates/highlights regularly throughout the days of the shows.
- To oversee and manage social complaints appropriately
- Weekly round up on social activity to feed into weekly marketing updates
- Design and build emails as per copy and content direction, determined by the content manager
- Upload emails to email send provider (Adestra)
- Website content upload support to content manager
- Strong and confident communicator both written and verbal
- Experience and passion in brand promotion on social media/digital
- Excellent grammar
- Excellent creative/ report writing
- Excellent eye for creative output
- Experience in content marketing
- Ability to work with chef talent /sponsors/ exhibitors to create and share content
- Ability to work with different teams at all levels
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.