We are looking for an experienced candidate to provide effective and efficient support to the senior leadership team of a successful and dynamic organisation.
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000
- Provide complete support to the MD and the leadership team – including diary management, priorities and business commitments
- Planning and managing workload – tracking deadlines, ensuring time scheduled to plan and complete work, etc.
- Supporting other members of the team as appropriate to meet business demands
- Organising events, content production and on site assistance at the events
- Be an ambassador for the Company
- Preparing documents including presentations using PowerPoint
- To be the ‘eyes and the ears’ of the Company
- Deal with all communications and correspondence in a confidential, professional and timely manner
- Any other duties as may be required to ensure the smooth and efficient operations as commensurate with position
- High IT literacy including MS Word, Excel & Power Point
- Clean driving licence – you may be required to drive company vehicles on occasion
- Previous experience appropriate to the role in a fast paced environment
- Some HR Experience would be an advantage
- Plenty of get up and go!
- Highly organised
- Able to meet high expectations, demanding deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change
- Initiative – tons of it are essential – someone who can think and then take the most appropriate action, fast
- Able to build instant rapport and relations with people from a variety of backgrounds both face to face and over the telephone.
- Cheerful, upbeat, ‘half-full’ personality with a ‘can do/will do’ approach and positive attitude.
- Able to cope with lots of change and new situations on a regular basis
- Flexible and adaptable – absolutely key
- Copes well in a hectic environment, is unflappable and solution focused
- Be able to absorb information quickly and respond appropriately and positively
- Resilient, self-confident and resourceful
- Able to work to strict deadlines and to the highest possible standards
- High energy – low maintenance – strong worth ethic
- Have pride in personal appearance
- Be a team player as well as being able to work alone
- Firm but fair approach when required to deal with ‘difficult’ situations
- Have imagination to see the vision and determination and focus to get things done