Our client is a leading training provider based in South London that delivers Foundation training to the hard to reach and has referrals from DWP, Local Authorities and other local organisations. Many of their learners have confidence issues and need to be supported and nurtured to become independent learners. Delivery takes place in class, online and in the community.
They are looking for a project Administration manager to join their vibrant team
To manage the organisation administration of contracts, awarding organisation and contract compliance.
- To organise the administration of learners’ paperwork and have administrative control and collation of audit trail of outcomes associated with the delivery of funded projects.
- To manage and provide excellent administrative support and assistance to tutors and learners in ensuring examination bookings and appointments are effectively managed.
- The post holder will provide key knowledge and skills training to administration team.
- To ensure administrative support for all trainers and associates
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an administration management role in the education and training sector
- Knowledge of ESFA, ESF, LA Funding rules and audit requirements
- Experience of working with PICS/FIS/DSAT or an equivalent ICT based MIS system
- Proven ability in planning and meeting time, cost and quality targets
- Able to monitor and maintain records
- Competent in use of Virtual Platform, Microsoft Office to a minimum of intermediate user level
- Knowledge of different funding streams including ESFA, ESF and private funding etc.
- Experience of managing the administration of funded learning provision in the work-based learning sector
Please get in touch with Siobhan on 02085497212 for more information or submit your CV using the link below