Are you a Masters Graduate? Are you fluent in Mandarin and English?
You will essentially be responsible for advising and counselling all prospective, new and continuing international students, assessing and evaluating student academic background, providing improvement suggestion for student depending on individual student academic background and work experience, to collaborate with the senior management, staff members effectively and with institutional staff members, ensuring that all policies are followed in a diligent manner.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Designing the assessment and valuation methods to effectively identify the home and international applicant’s academic performance.
- Assessing current academic records of those students who want improve their academic background.
- Provide improvement advice based on applicants’ previous academic performance.
- Matching tutor based on client’s academic background and requirements, arranging classes and following up.
- Working in collaboration with other staff members to ensure students requirement is processed swiftly and accurately.
- UK undergraduate Degree minimum 2:1 and a Masters essential
- Speak fluent English and Mandarin
- Excellent command of written English
- Top Level customer service skills
- Professional, logical and able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Friendly and outspoken personality and remains calm in demanding situations
- Is able to work using own initiative as well as in a team.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Monthly rewards, including bonus payments.
- Annual motivation reward
- Excellent training will be provided