An exciting opportunity has come up with my client for a Electrical and Mechanical Technician to join their team to provide technical support and to service the machines.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly successful business. The company is asking for the successful candidate to ensure all deliveries are packed and caged. In turn, they will offer excellent career progression, training and other benefits.
The company were established over 50 years ago, and have since gone from strength to strength, now based in various locations all around the UK, they are extremely well known.
£18,000 – £22,000 + the chance to do overtime
- Excellent training structure
- Opportunity to do overtime
- 23 days holiday
- Set up new equipment and carry out tests and refurbishment according to the procedures
- Clean machines to agreed levels
- Provide technical assistance
- Provide advice when required
- Conduct calls when required
- Attend customer sites to complete service work
- BTEC in Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- Ability to work in a team and to use your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
This is a wonderful opportunity so APPLY NOW to email@example.com.Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.