A successful retailer based in Dalston is looking for someone with a strong track record in digital marketing to join the team as an Email Marketing Executive.
Salary: circa £30,000
- You will manage all areas of email marketing to ensure consistency in messaging and content to promote and reinforce the brand values to new and existing customers. The focus will be on the whole customer journey and all email related touch points.
- To analyse the effectiveness of all current communications and implement improvement plans accordingly.
- Working closely with the web, design and content teams to ensure tracking, brand and aesthetic standards are in place.
- You will work to increase the number of email subscriptions signups.
- To implement software and data flow programs to automate content and email segmentations.
- Compile and broadcast weekly and monthly emails, website updates and press releases for the purpose of promoting offers, products, services and competitions. These channels are revenue based but also need to be engaging with the customer and help build the brand.
- Tracking and recording the performance of offers, products and campaigns over digital channels, for the purpose of measuring areas of success and failure whilst using this data to improve upcoming communications and campaigns.
- You will be an expert across all aspects of digital and ecommerce
- Working knowledge of analytics software such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and YouTube
- Skilled in using Excel and other reporting tools to effectively analyse data
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail
- Numerate, with a high level of commercial acumen
- Excellent analytical skills and experience managing to ROI/CPA targets, in a high volume environment
- Content management
- Google analytics or email, social and web channel analysis
- Social Media analysis
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Digital Marketing: a minimum of 2 years with detailed knowledge of professional ESPs.