Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 – £50,000, negotiable
An award winning Digital Marketing Agency are looking for a energetic, detail-oriented Email Production Executive to join their Production team in London.
They’re looking for an individual who learns fast, thrives on juggling lots of tasks, has an eye for detail, can prioritise their own time and client requirements and keeps cool under pressure. The position requires excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills. A familiarity with email production, digital communications and marketing is a plus.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Creation and delivery of highly targeted, personalised email communications for both in-house and its clients.
- Campaign planning, build of HTML emails utilising dynamic content where appropriate.
- Making requested content and/or design updates, including completing graphic production tasks (slicing images, optimizing for mobile)
- Thorough testing and quality assurance procedures, including utilising toolkits such as Litmus to ensure rendering across devices and clients expectations met, manually checking content integrations and links.
- Meeting agreed client deadlines and proactively managing client expectations.
- Monitoring the campaign post deployment to validate completion and report on the efficacy of each deployment.
- Meeting agreed client reporting requirements.
Attributes/Experience of the successful candidate
The successful candidate will have the following attributes/background:
- Excellent experience of using Campaign/Email Systems such as Salesforce ExactTarget and or marketing automation tools like Marketo.
- Experience with Internet technology, HTML, CSS.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a schedule-driven, fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident written and verbal communication skills, the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member both in house with Metia and onsite with its clients where needed.
- Analytical approach
- Positive attitude
Make yourself stand out by having:
- Some campaign/project management skills
- Data management skills
- ET and/or AMPscript experience