- Provide a personalised support service assisting customers to develop skills, motivation and confidence to enable them to overcome barriers and move into sustainable employment.
- Provide support and guidance to employability advisers to ensure provision of high quality support to clients
- Coordinate and provide support for customers whilst they are in employment in partnership with our client’s national employment team via regular telephone contact, face to face visits, monitoring and the provision of employer support
Key knowledge and experience our client is looking for is as follows:
- Proven ability to manage and support a client caseload and achieve targets for employment progression is essential
- Working knowledge of the DWP regulatory framework for Welfare to Work providers essential
- Sound knowledge of best practice in the provision of supported employment essential
- Good understanding of local labour market.
- Good understanding of effective employer engagement strategies
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of issues faced by people with a mental health problem or a disability in the job market.
- Understanding of employment law and employer’s responsibilitiesExperience in the field of Welfare to Work, essential.
- Experience of human resources, recruitment or other employment based services, essential.
- Experience of working across sectors, essential.
- Experience of working within a high performance, high pressure and target driven environment essential.
- Experience working with people with a mental health problem or other disability in an employment setting.
- Experience of monitoring, evaluating and reviewing personal plans, desirable
- A proven track record in placing customers into employment.
- A proven track record of supporting customers to achieve sustained unsupported employment.