Our client’s employment programmes target individuals from hard-to-reach communities and provide them with direction through a menu of services designed to assist them back into the labour market. Services include diagnostic assessment, action planning, and referral to training provision, employability skills, job search, job brokerage, interview techniques and aftercare. They are now looking for an Employment Engagement Officer to join their team
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 plus commission
- Develop and manage employer accounts and achieve work placement targets across all Programmes including Traineeships, Adult Provisions and ESF.
- Market the company provisions to employers promoting, in particular, the benefits of recruiting candidates via the Traineeship route.
- Develop new business with existing employers by supporting them with staff training needs analysis and promoting the benefit of having traineeships within their workforce.
- Work in close collaboration with other teams to establish work placement need and ensure that the opportunities that are developed are appropriate for learners.
- Ensure that all placements that are developed provide appropriate work experience for learners and comply with health and safety, equality and diversity, safeguarding and employment law requirements.
- Ensure that the business has a bank of appropriate work placements available at all times to meet learner need.
- Proven and demonstrable commitment to the principles and practice of equal opportunities in employment.
- Experience in all aspects of business development activity including sales / employer engagement, training needs assessment, sales, marketing campaigns and recruitment.
- Proven experience of successful engagement within an employment field and sales negotiations
- Ability to achieve set targets and meet deadlines and KPI’s
- Working with partners, agencies, and networks to identify and access client base
- Some knowledge of Traineeship provision.
- Understanding of how training providers can identify and meet the learning & development market needs of employers
- Proficiency in IT and management information systems, including the ability to complete employer research, reports, quotes and presentations
- Current knowledge of Workforce provision
- Ability to work with employers in exploration of their training needs
- Focussed on achieving targets
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent collaborative and team skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Commitment to Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Prevent, Health & Safety
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- To prioritise and plan work
- Administrative skills, including maintaining accurate records, using IT including databases
- Organisational skills
- Plan and organise events
Please get in touch with Chris on 02085497212 for more information