An exciting, fast growing, London company need amazing and energetic hosts to host fun booths at various events across central London.
– Collecting the equipment from the warehouse in Kingston upon Thames
– Driving to the venue
– Unloading and setting up the gear
– Hosting the event (and having fun!)
– Packing down the gear
– Returning the equipment back to the warehouse in Kingston upon Thames
Skills and experience
– Have your own car
– Work well under pressure and be a good technical troubleshooter
– Be outgoing, enjoy working with people and present yourself well (a lot of their customers are top notch corporates, and you’ll get to do gigs in some of the best venues in town)
– Enjoy party environment/atmosphere (most events are at clubs, hotels, wedding venues)
– Have a good technical aptitude
Perfect job for students with their own car.
Hours: Late afternoon into late evening, mostly Friday and Saturday nights.
You will need to accept most jobs offered to you on weekends, and be available when required during the week as well.
Salary: £75-£100 per event, which is anywhere between 4.5 hours to 8 hours in length, plus £10 per hour after that.
Congestion charging and reasonable parking expenses will also be reimbursed.