One of London’s most successful events companies are looking for a bright, confident person with excellent organisational skills to join as an Account Executive.
- Manage the staff booking process, including building profiles, finding suitable staff through database segmentation (full training will be given), appraising staff, and building relationships to encourage commitment and loyalty
- Manage campaign logistics including hotel bookings, permits and licenses, staff travel and small scale production (e.g. uniform)
- Collate and distribute briefing material to staff
- Work with the Account Manager to execute activity on time and within budget
- Support your manager in creating campaign reports
- Develop and maintain great client relationships
- Ensure Mash’s excellent service levels are maintained at all times
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- High level of professionalism
- Heaps of initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Brilliant interpersonal and relationship building skills
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.