A rapidly-growing business based in Kingston are looking for an ambitious administrator to provide support to the events and production functions of the business.
This will be an instrumental role in taking a small business forwards as it goes through a period of strong growth, and the successful applicant will be able to see their work making a direct impact on the success of the business.
You will work with an Account Manager as well as directly with customers to outline and record the requirements of the job, and then take the job into production and despatch.
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
- Liaise with client, handle enquiries, suggest solutions
- Produce quotes
- Receive, edit and set up artwork for digital print production
- Manage printing of for events, including fulfilment and packaging
- Be responsible for quality control and delivery schedule
- Liaise with suppliers
- Follow up enquiries and quotes provided to customers
- Provide occasional onsite support at events
- Issue invoices
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Hands-on experience of design applications such as Adobe InDesign
- Basic data handling ability, e.g. experience of using Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and record of maintaining high quality standards
- Positive approach to work, mature and independent character
- First class written and communication skills
- High level of initiative