A well-regarded not-for-profit organisation are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide wide-ranging administrative support to the Director.
Salary: circa £30,000
- Providing wide-ranging and sometimes complex administrative support to the Managing Director of the company
- Monitoring the inbox and ensuring that emails are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing his diary and any appointments, ensuring that everything runs smoothly
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements where required
- Managing the client database to ensure all details are uploaded correctly
- Financial administration such as invoicing, processing timesheets etc.
- Organising company social events such as the Christmas and Summer parties
- Proven experience in a senior administrative/EA/PA position
- Previous experience working with Director or Board level employees
- Highly discreet and able to manage sensitive, confidential information in the appropriate manner
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple different tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Some knowledge of/experience in the financial sector would be a major advantage but is not an essential requirement
- A positive and friendly working manner