A well-established business based in Windsor are looking for an outstanding administrator to provide varied support to the business.
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000
- The main purpose of this new position is to look after all the HR tasks
- This includes all stages of the recruitment process, induction and day-to-day maintenance of the HR database, policies and handbooks
- In addition, you will be working closely with the senior team to manage training and records of internal training
- Having recently been acquired, there are considerable changes needed along with additional reporting requirements – all of which add to the general administration needs of the business
- This change also means the Managing Director has additional meetings and requirements for data that will need collating monthly
- You will also provide EA support to the MD and other Directors as required
- Recruitment / HR / Office Management experience
- Proven track record in dealing with confidential / staff data
- Experienced and good communicator, written and spoken
- Good computer literacy, databases, excel and word.
- Good grasp of English Language (GCSE Grade 5/D or equivalent).
- Local to Windsor (easily commutable within 30 mins)