An established company based in the heart of Kingston are looking for an experienced administrator to provide administrative support to their CEO.
Salary: £26,000 – £34,000
- Executive Assistant is required to always be one step ahead when carrying out any actions for or on behalf of the CEO. Executive Assistant is required to manage and schedule the following for the CEO:
- Monitor all meeting and activities and manage diary. Brief on weeks meetings and keep schedule efficient. Confirm all meetings, calls etc in advance.
- Issue weekly report with all meetings and activities.
- Research background of companies or individuals.
- Manage work schedules and critical deadlines
- Managing the CEO’s inbox by reading, monitoring and responding to all emails
- Sales force – record the CEO’s meetings on SF as well as next actions
- Sales support – track opportunities and focus on development of the sales cycle
- Manage invoicing for the CEO
- Writing up follow up actions from internal and external meetings with the CEO such as proposals, presentations and documents.
- Travel with the CEO as needed
- Attend meetings to take minutes and follow up actions and decisions
Skills and Experience
- Outstanding time management
- Adherence to company procedures, particularly quality assurance
- Dealing with workload and problems, and assessing priorities
- Workplace and file organization
- An effective member of the team who is happy to chip in
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.