Location: South West London
Salary: Depending on Experience
Our client, is a market leader in their field, providing a range of qualifications to enthusiastic, motivated individuals. One of the UK’s top performing institutes. They are looking to enhance their team with the addition of a GCSE English Tutor!
- Consistent achievement of GCSE English results that are above the national average for all learners across the company.
- Teach on a range of programmes in the relevant subject area
- Teach groups of learners in agreed locations to prepare them to sit their tests / exams both during the week and for 3 Saturdays per month.
- Effectively plan all teaching sessions and upload those plans onto Therefore in good time before the session so that effective quality assurance of your work can be carried out.
- Keep effective registers of your sessions using the company software systems, and log comments about learners on the Progress Review
- Co-ordinate with other staff to develop and implement effective schemes of work, and keep these under review through an effective review process.
- Develop high quality electronic learning resources for both specialist and general use, and investigate and recommend new resources that can provide value for money.
- Keep quality manual updated regarding systems that have been implemented
- Attend team meetings and events as directed by managers.
- Keep records up-to-date, including the completion of registers, and other required documentation.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that new members of staff are fully apprised of requirements
- Complete all documents necessary to comply with policies, and ensure all staffing records are kept up-to-date
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the post, and working as an effective member of the team