Salary: £21,000-23,000 per year
We are currently recruiting for a ROOM LEADER with experience of working in nursery settings.
As a Room Leader, you will be working as a key person, as well as, being responsible for leading, mentoring and inspiring the rest of the team of practitioners.
You will be responsible for a key group of children, planning activities and observing them to ensure that they are happy, stimulated, encouraged and supported to reach their full potential. You will have experience of building strong relationships with parents.
You will need to keep all development records up to date for your children and meet all the Ofsted requirements. You will need to ensure that the environment meets all health and safety requirements.
Our passion is to offer each child the very best start in life, within a loving, nurturing, safe and stimulating environment. Required Education, Skills and Qualifications to be a Nursery Nurse and part of our family, we would like you to have:
Essential: Full and relevant Level 3 in Childcare or above.
- Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of child protection and safe guarding procedures
- Ensuring a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care of all children
- Providing rich learning opportunities for all children
- Working as a part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can engage, learn and develop.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development Benefits
- Commitment to working effectively with young children and families.
- Friendly and flexible approach at work, which facilitates the development of effective relationships.
You’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits package including: • Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification • Being part of an award-winning team • 20 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holiday • Healthcare and Pension benefits on top of salary. • Internal Promotion opportunities • Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications • Free access to childcare relevant online training site Noodle Now. • Safeguarding, First Aid and Food Hygiene Training
If this role excites you we would love to hear from you!!
Please get in touch with Camila on 02085772442 or email email@example.com for more information