Finance and Admin Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of the most exciting enterprises in the heart of Kingston upon Thames.
Working for a company with an unrivalled reputation in the area, you will be responsible for the administrative and financial support reporting directly into the MD.
To £24,000 + Generous Holiday Allowance
Finance Administration Duties
- Maintenance of cash books, and preparation of bank and petty cash reconciliations.
- Maintenance of sales and purchases ledgers
- Inputting of receipts, processing of direct debits, invoices and payments in SAGE.
- Responsible for collection/chasing of debt by telephone, email, and sending out reminder letters and statements.
- Make VAT returns.
- Provide general support to the finance team and ad hoc finance duties as requested.
- Responsible for ordering stationery, office equipment and furniture.
- Maintain the condition and upkeep of the office.
- Responsible for the layout and use of the office space.
- Ensure good office etiquette is promoted and adhered to by all staff.
- Responsible for reviewing service contracts including accommodation, IT, telephony, electricity and cleaning.
- Act as main contact for all service providers.
- Responsible for the office expenditure budget.
- Negotiate with contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
- Provide administration support to the team including mail out and bounce backs management.
- The ideal candidate will have at least three years experience in Finance Admin or a similar role.
- You must be familiar and have used SAGE Accounting System
If you think this is the perfect role for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW to secure yourself an interview
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation