We are looking for an accomplished finance professional, with previous experience in a senior-level position, to join a growing company in Kingston as a Finance Director.
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
- Take responsibility for management reporting, 3-5 year planning, budgeting/forecasting, ad hoc analysis.
- Contribute to the overall leadership, strategic planning and management
- Set the annual business plans, present financial forecasts and monitor weekly and monthly performance.
- Report against target and manage resources effectively.
- Manage profitability and potential for cost efficiencies
- Manage cash flow and all other financial metrics to ensure success.
- Manage the finance function and ensure accurate management accounts are produced and that all ledgers are kept accurately.
- Manage debtors and credit control.
- Manage our external auditors including year end procedures, taxation and compliance as well as PAYE, VAT, returns and statutory reporting.
- Set everyone’s annual OTE plan and agree individual P&L holder’s business plans and bonus plans for the year.
- Manage utilisation of our resources and manage a time sheet system with regular reporting on rates and project profitability.
- Manage monthly and quarterly bonuses, keeping clear records and managing communications to motivate the team and recognise success.
- Proficiency in financial accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting
- Accountancy qualification
- Graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in business
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting
- International experience
- Proven ability in implementing and monitoring financial controls
- Staff management experience
- High degree of IT literacy