We are looking for an accomplished finance professional to join a leading engineering firm and head up their finance department.
- Working with Commercial and Contracts Management
- Monthly management account
- Staff training/development
- Year-end accounts
- Budgetary control
- Credit Control
- Statutory accounts
- Internal Audit and compliance
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Payroll in Construction
- Assist with the adherence to and development of policies and processes for the financial reporting, general accounting and reporting, company accounts auditing, accounts payable, budgetary plans, project accruals, purchase order and sales order management, invoice processing, payroll, expenses management, compliance with financial and regulatory control for accounting, revenue accounting, profit and loss reporting etc.
- Ensure compliance with relevant government and financial legislation
- Provide support to Finance & Accounting staff accounts payable clerks, accounts clerks, transport administrators and payroll administration.
- An outstanding track record in finance positions
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Fully ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Exceptional organisational skills, numeracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Sage
- A friendly and approachable working manner at all times