If this vacancy is of interest to you, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 8549 7212.
We are recruiting for an exciting finance manager position for an expanding and impressive company based in Croydon.
• Working closely with the Managing Director, the successful candidate will deliver effective management of all the financial / financial administration / commercial finance affairs of the company. In this role, you will be expected to put control and process in place, implement modern effective protocols for all aspects of financial and management accounts.
• Key financial duties will include the preparation of budgets and forecasts, monitor and interpret cash flows, corporate planning, treasury, monitoring financial performance and ensuring robust financial controls and timely management information and statutory accounts are in place as the business grows.
• The Candidate professionally manage external relationships with auditors, bankers and regulatory authorities as well as provide first class advice, analysis and reporting to the Managing Director and operations Director.
• General management duties are likely to include IT, car & fleet, pensions, payroll, data protection and asset management. Naturally, the candidate will ensure there are consistent reviews covering areas such as overhead cost reduction, dashboard control and development and you will contribute to the development of the company.
• Overall governance and formulation of policy & strategy. As a senior manager work with the Directors as the business looks at potential acquisitions & investments.
• It will also be necessary to business partner with all relevant department heads and will drive and lead business planning across the company to ensure, for example, adherence to budgets.
• As an exceptional individual, You will be fully qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA with ideally 10 years post qualification experience. You will most likely have operated at a management level previously and will have strong IT skills and the ability to be ‘hands-on’
• You will possess the ability to work detail and simultaneously see the big picture.
• You should offer a broad background that includes management accounting, forecasting, credit control and cash-flow & IT.
• To be successful you will need to be organised, highly-motivated and able to effectively handle the broad responsibilities including contributing to important business decisions.
• Whilst experience of the Contracting / Distribution / Supply / Service sectors would be advantageous, most importantly, the role will appeal to an individual keen to make a long-term contribution to a growing organisation, and who can be a credible, decisive, business-partner to the Managing Director.