Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
This is an opportunity to join the UK’s leading provider of responsive websites, apps, interactive products and SEO and PPC services. They have produced online and printed marketing for some of the most successful organisations in the UK and internationally.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of proven front end build experience, be able to demonstrate their build skills via their portfolio and a trial day held at the studio, and have worked in a creative environment before.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Producing high end design and builds that conform to the latest web standards and deliver to the quality benchmark set by the company
- Ensuring you understand the tasks asked of you at all times
- Completing the allocated work within the task deadlines set and any queries are raised with the relevant team member within good time
- To make sure builds comply with the build specification and build check list, along with ability to create the specifications
- To log time accurately daily and to submit timesheets at the end of each week – Understanding of user interface design
- Effective communication with members of the team, keeping all relevant staff members updated at all times
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the team
- Ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times
On a personal level, they are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- An ability to effectively multi-task and take responsibility for organising their time
- Have good communication skills
- Be personable and approachable at all times
- Be able to follow a brief
- Be a team player who uses their initiative and is proactive
- Has very good attention to detail
- Can work to tight deadlines that may require them to give extra hours to the company in order to achieve
The company is dynamic, fast paced and ambitious to achieve great things in a short period. They are the market leader in their fields and have high aspirations in terms of growth both within the UK and internationally.
This role is office based and their office working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Fridays.