Salary: up to £30,000
A lovely business based in the heart of Teddington are looking for a Personal Assistant to manage the office and Secretarial duties.
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors
- Working with marketing team manage twitter/linked-in/facebook corporate