Salary: up to £28,000 + All Expenses + Superb Career Progression + iPhone + Laptop
Location: Central London (field based)
Are you seeking an opportunity to pass on your experience working with apprentices and trainees?
Your role will be predominantly field-based, covering London and the surrounding areas where you will be responsible for teaching, assessing and supporting employed learners through our government funded apprenticeships.
The successful Assessor will be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking L2 & L3 qualifications in Retail, Business Admin, Team Leading and Management
- Talent for teaching, coaching, assessing
- The role involves teaching groups of learners to deliver the underpinning knowledge
- Direct Observation
- Inspection of setting
- Indirect methods
- Professional and confident manner
- Ability to motivate and inspire people
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Up to date administration and IT skills
- Assignments and written evidence
- Help and advise candidates with their portfolio building
- Operate a telephone help line with candidates
- Receive and act upon feedback from internal and external verifiers
- Communicate with employers and workplace mentors to confirm assessment dates, times, and activities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach
- Flexible and willing to travel.