Our client is currently looking for German speakers
- Excellent clear written and spoken skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Answer inbound and make outbound contacts within guidelines/goals established by the client and contact centre management.
- Consistently achieve call quality score goals to meet client and customer satisfaction goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Escalate questions and issues to Customer Service Supervisor as required.
- Adherence to current Company policies and guidelines.
- Effectively managing and resolving of all customer queries / correspondence / complaints by phone and email.
- Confidence when speaking with customers over the phone
- Managing and updating internal customer databases and sensitive information
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
- To ensure all support calls and emails are answered and resolved and logged appropriately.
- To ensure clients complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the complaints escalation policy.
- To work effectively as part of a team developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- Monitoring outgoing emails and incoming calls.
- Working to agreed service levels and targets whilst ensuring service to customers is second to none
- Ensuring all issues and complaints are resolved during first contact if possible