An award-winning company in the technology sector are looking for a Law graduate with some admin experience to proofread their legal tender documents.
- Assisting all our other teams in the management of contractual matters: contract renewals, new business tender, processing amendments, cross
- Progress a range of commercial projects including but not limited to: risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and
- Participate and contribute towards cross divisional projects.
- Understand Stark’s overall business objectives and work to achieving these by contributing to and progressing department objectives.
- Assist in the population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library.
- Process sales orders, contract amendments, commercial queries and general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPIs.
- Supports the Sales Department with contract renewals and tender documents.
- Support the management of strategic suppliers to Stark.
- Support other team members with expert knowledge and advice.
Required Skills and Experience
- Some work experience required, Office/administrative experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High standard of attention to detail
- Good time management skills essential
- Remains consistently professional confident and calm even in challenging situations