Location: South West London
Salary: Up to £18,000
Hours: Full Time Permanent
Our client is a global corporate business offering excellent progression and personal development for someone with the right skills. You will ideally be an enthusiastic graduate with Spanish language skills looking to progress your career as a successful Account Management Professional.
- To handle all enquiries within the time frame
- To clarify and manage client expectations through clear communication
- To accompany clients on site visits of spaces
- To maintain a consultative approach to the handling of each enquiry.
- To maximize conversion opportunities
- To feedback on a monthly basis to the Client Services manager
- To ensure every booking is completed to the agreed standard operating procedures
- To communicate any client requests as required
- To flag up to the Client Liaison Manager any processes that cause issues
- To identify areas of growth and develop niche accounts
- To implement and manage negotiated rate agreements
- To attend sales meetings where applicable