Salary: up to £25,000
You will be working alongside the existing resourcing team, helping to find candidates for jobs that are being worked by the team of Recruitment Consultants / BD Team. You will be contacting candidates that have applied for positions online, searching for candidates on job boards, formatting CV’s & coordinating interviews.
You are responsible for offering our candidates the very highest levels of service.
Location: South West London
You will be able to multi task, work to tight deadlines, remain calm under extreme pressure and be flexible in your work approach.
Duties will involve:
- Checking daily candidate applications for live jobs
- Searching in-house database for candidates
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Successful candidates will need to be interviewed in person
- Searching for candidates on job boards and speaking to them about vacancies
- Uploading candidate details onto internal recruitment CRM system
- Formatting CV’s
- Organising interviews
- Ensuring that all correct documentation is completed and signed off by managers
- Greeting people at Reception / offering refreshments
- Applicants will need to have worked in a busy role preferably in the sales arena
- You will be an excellent communicator (written & oral) & have strong negotiation skills
- You will be calm under pressure & ready to help out with any task given
- Knowledge of Excel & Word is essential
- You will be used to working to KPI’s and of keeping detailed records of daily tasks
Reporting to: Resourcing Manager
Start Date: ASAP