Salary: £22,000 – £26,000
Our client is a well established, thriving and successful agency based within a beautiful riverside office in the heart of South West London. They are currently looking for an experienced graphic designer to join their team.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Solid experience of Photoshop, Adobe Creative suite, InDesign
- Basic HTML5 and CSS skills
- Awareness of email and social marketing techniques and practises
- Able to work accurately and to deadlines
- Good photography or video editing skills desirable.
- Able to work well in a team and maintain co-operative relationships with colleagues worldwide
- Excellent communication skills
- Submission of a portfolio will be required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant creative discipline
- High level of commercial experience as a graphic designer/web designer using Photoshop, In-Design etc.