Salary: circa £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
One of our longstanding clients, a well-renowned business in Hampton, are looking for a Head of Customer Relations to join their team.
- To work within the Operations Management Team and contribute to business development.
- Specifically responsible for the management of day to day operations of the Customer Services Department.
- Cancellations/Retentions and business debt management.
- Providing an effective and efficient one stop solution to the customer whilst maximizing business performance and ensuring compliance with the guidelines and procedures laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory bodies.
- Self motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with excellent customer care capabilities.
- Well organised, realistic and reliable.
- Good analytical skills to determine business performance and appropriate operational measures.
- Proven track record in the achievement of objectives, deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team in a fast paced environment.
- Team player with ability to flex requirements to meet the needs of the business.
- Shares information and knowledge with colleagues.