Salary: £35,000 – £42,000 OTE
Our client, a large specialist Property Management company based in South West London is recruiting for the role of Head of Property Management to join their department overseeing a team of experienced property managers.
This role offers a really attractive package, great ongoing career development opportunities and a friendly working environment.
- Overseeing a team of experienced property managers
- Working closely with the director to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Ensuring that all systems and regulations are met
- Ensuring that the level of service meets all expectations
- Training, development and performance reviews and appraisals
- Ensuring all Property management tasks are meeting the desired timescales
To be considered for the role the person must have the following:
- Comprehensive property management experience and a clear understanding of the moving in process
- Experience in managing a good sized team is essential.
- Must drive and have their own a car.
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to multi task lots of duties and demanding clients!
- Extensive background in customer care and administration