Salary: up to £28,000
Immediately searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Hospitality Assessor to cover Surrey and surrounding areas.
This organisation prides itself on quality of delivery and is seeking like minded assessors to join their team. This organisation takes a flexible approach on how they provide training making sure that they fit around the needs of the learner and the employer.
The role of Hospitality Assessor will be an excellent opportunity for an energised and engaging individual, who can provide in-depth support to learners and guide them through a well designed training programme. This Organisation specialises in the delivery of Health and Social care and also provide opportunities for career development.
For this Hospitality Assessor position you must have
- Assessing experience delivering Hospitality QCF’s at level 2 & 3.
- Hold their Assessor qualification (A1, D32/D33 or TAQA awards).
- Occupational competency in Hospitality.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
- A working knowledge of Awarding Body requirements