In this 6 month fixed term role, the HR Assistant will provide proactive and efficient administration and facilitation of recruitment and HR processes.
We are looking for a strong administrator to join the team, ideally with previous recruitment or HR administration experience. Experience of carrying out background checks and maintaining HR databases or Candidate Management Systems is advantageous.
This role would suit a strong communicator, who is organised and methodical in their approach. A positive “can-do” attitude is essential. Experience working within a fast-paced, changing environment is desirable.
- Providing an efficient and accurate administrative service to the team
- Managing pre-employment checks; uploading prospective employees onto Experian, ensuring compliance with client and legal requirements.
- Producing new starter paperwork; contracts and offer letters
- Producing HR documentation e.g. change letters
- Issuing on a weekly basis an internal vacancies bulletin.
- Actioning speculative email enquiries received through the team email address
- Filing and shredding recruitment notes in line with DPA requirements.
- On boarding new starters; manage Day 1 welcome, issue agreements ensuring compliance across client requirements, loading new starters onto Sage.
- Coordinating payroll input to the Finance team.
- Processing all documentation, which directly impacts upon the team in a professional manner, being mindful to promote the Company image at all times.
- Maintaining a professional environment within the HR office. This includes areas such as; housekeeping, employee and manager liaison and employee onboarding.