A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an organised and resourceful HR professional who would like to work in a fast paced environment .
- Ensuring compliance with UK employment law at all times
- Cary out all levels of recruitment
- Holiday and Absence monitoring
- Managing and updating of the induction training
- Management of fire, health & safety
- Organising staff training courses and associated logistical arrangements
- Managing and implementing policy documents
- Managing staff grievances and disciplinary procedure
- Preparation of payroll details for the outsourced payroll company
- Maintenance of all HR records including:
- Contracts/offer letters, updating and maintaining the staff handbook, job specifications
- This is a stand alone positon.
Key skills, experience and qualifications required.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
- Strong operational and administration skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Proven experience of direct recruitment
- We will also look at HR Advisor/Officer candidates looking for their first HR Manager role