A well-renowned company in the technology and software sector are looking for someone to come in and manage their HR function 3 days a week.
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to recruit new employees.
- Arrange and co-ordinate interviews using Microsoft Outlook.
- Induct new recruits and ensure their successful transition into the business .
- Liaise with managers to produce job descriptions and person specifications.
- Advise on and progress the company’s staff development process.
- Advise and arrange training and development for staff on an ongoing basis.
- Keep employee records and filing up-to-date.
- Deal with minor complaints where necessary
- Update information and records using the company’s HR Software
- Advise on and monitor the company’s absence procedures
- Take on more challenges as you grow and develop.
- Promote equality in the workplace.
The Ideal Candidate
- Human Resources Management/CIPD part-qualified or equivalent
- GCSE English Language or equivalent (written and spoken)
- Generalist HR experience or similar gained in the technology sector would be ideal
- Microsoft Office including Outlook Word and Excel to intermediate level
- Knowledge of HR best practice in relation to employment law within the workplace
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise to meet demanding deadlines
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.